Welcome to iTbots Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing topics, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Aliexpress and Alibaba scraper

Question

Posted · Report post

Hello,  i bought Aliexpress and Alibaba scraper some days ago and i can recommend this software, it works well.

The developer offers a valid support and it will add some new features to scrape also SKU code and category products, like bestseller,  from aliexpress.

I'm very satisfied and happy of this purchase.

iTbots likes this

11 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

i talked with them too update should be ready in 2,3 days john said in our chat together!

Posted · Report post

Yes, i'm trying to talk with the developer about the update, but i cannot.

i've changed idea, i don't recommend to buy this software without the new update  because is unuseful.

Without the SKU code and category products scraper, this software is unuseful.

I hope they will add this features asap.

alex

Posted · Report post

Update will be Rolled out Today,be patient SKU Number is not easy to Isolate!

Posted · Report post

Great i saw the update amazing work,this is amazing i have all product numbers,it makes finding products a lot easier for my own ecommerce store!

Thanks Admin!

Posted · Report post

Software works awesome i bought it a while back it has everything i need i do wish they add product varioations but besides that it is amazing,it works fast its very reliable,i came a custom to it!

Great work really i cant wait for you guys to roll out new updates!

Posted · Report post

i too agree i have been using it for some time now and for website as big as Aliexpress it works amazing i am impressed with this software and i cant believe there is nothing like this anywhere on the market!

Posted · Report post

I love the new update v2.3 i think.....i just tested it, it works better than older versions and they returned back Images (Thank god),and i just downloaded 3453 products and everthing is formatted correctly i didn't have any issues with Captchas software pretty much did everything on its own i just let it work!

Great Stuff itbots,keep up the great work! (For free if Possible):D

Posted · Report post

I Bought this scraper week ago i mostly use it for Stores and so far it works nice,installing is easy and running the software is quite simple,you search for something and once you find it you task the scraper to find all products in the nice you want!

Developers have been very kind to me so i decided to review their software for other future buyers!

Keep up the good work guys!

Posted · Report post

I also Purchased this one,i work mostly on aliexpress and this tool cuts my workload in half if not even more.

basically what this does is it downloads leads fast so i can rearrange them the way i like it for my own ecommerce projects,so far i am quite happy with my purchase!

software works as intended and developers behind it offer continuos support!