Welcome to iTbots Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing topics, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Anyone with recent experience?

Question

Posted · Report post

Anyone have any recent experience with these tools (especially with the Ebay one)? My main concern is that there are no recent reviews - have these tools remained updated and working smoothly up to this point?

7 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Anyone have any recent experience with these tools (especially with the Ebay one)? My main concern is that there are no recent reviews - have these tools remained updated and working smoothly up to this point?

I Use E-bay Ecomerce Scraper and so far i am satisfied with it,last update was 2 weeks ago and they simply fixed few things
By my experience with itbots they usually update something once soemone on the Forum reports an Error or something i am using Amazon Scraper,Ebay Ecommerce scraper and Manta Lead Generator now truth be told i use Manta Lead generator a lot more i use E-bay Software Moderately (Few times a week) and Amazon Scraper is maybe twice a week depending on my needs.

Anyway to answer your question yes they make regular updates to their software and tools

Posted · Report post

I Use E-bay Ecomerce Scraper and so far i am satisfied with it,last update was 2 weeks ago and they simply fixed few things
By my experience with itbots they usually update something once soemone on the Forum reports an Error or something i am using Amazon Scraper,Ebay Ecommerce scraper and Manta Lead Generator now truth be told i use Manta Lead generator a lot more i use E-bay Software Moderately (Few times a week) and Amazon Scraper is maybe twice a week depending on my needs.

Anyway to answer your question yes they make regular updates to their software and tools

I had a Similar experience with yelp business suite,i asked them to put Business Ratings in the Scraping engine a while back

So i send them an email on their support page and to my surprise they replied within a day,and we chatted a little while,
after 2 days a new update for my software was available (Well for everyone using the software really) and they did exactly what i asked,i was surprised by the speed of their engineers.

All in all if you find something not working you can send them an email they have been very kind to me.

Thats my Advice!

Posted · Report post

I Use this tool a lot i have a system of scraping i scrape ebay listings and then i run a Script in Excel which Loweres the prices of every listed product by 0,2$ i can tell you first hand it works as described.

It can be sometimes annoying when there is no price at all but this is mainly E-bay's Fault cause some prices are for bidding some are for auctions but all in all i am happy with this software,unlike all of you i only have E-bay Scraper so i dont have any of the other tools you are talking about.

Posted · Report post

Excellent information folks, thanks for the feedback. Now, off to buy a couple of their softwares ;)

Posted · Report post

I also Purchased few of their products so far i am satisfied with Manta lead generator,and My custom Bot they made for me!

Posted · Report post

I am also happy with their work they made in Alibaba and Aliexpress Scrapers...Great job Guys!

Posted · Report post

Personally i use their Fiverr Pomoter Software for my fiverr gigs i generally get great reviews from my gigs thanks to their software!