Welcome to iTbots Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing topics, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Question

Posted · Report post

So i bought this tool a year ago and this is what i would say about this software.

Generally it works as described but i found that Amazon doesn't disclose all results they found in the search for instance if you search for a keyword and they show you like 120 pages they will only let you download 100 pages sometimes it goes beyond 100 depending on the keyword in general i download about 7000 leads per scrape using this software and for my purposes it works nicely i am actually glad they updated it cause before this update this software wasn't this good but it looks like they took care of it.

I own several of their products and this along with E-bay Scraper works very good if you have your own Store i just adjust prices and upload it with a tool on my store!

Easy simple and pricing is good,nice software from these guys!

7 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

So they asked me to review the software and i saw you guys did it so i will as well.

Kk so i have been using this new version for 2 weeks (I was one of the Beta testers)

Good Things about the software is the fact that it works fast and you wont get banned from Amazon,it looks like
itbots created a software which scrapes fairly fast and leaves your account intact,i saw other software which perform
faster than this one but every time i use any of them no matter how many proxies i use or how many times i change my IP 
somehow i always get banned very,very fast.

I expected the same thing from this one but since they offered a free trial and if i like it i can keep it 
and if i dont i wont lose any money i thought i will try it.

So i can honestly say being in this business for 12 years that this falls into category of one of the Best Software i have seen perform.

It works fast considering it uses browser but i got 1255 leads in an hour so it's fast for my liking,and i have been scraping non-stop for 2 weeks.

I spoke many times with John from Support,while he was trying to explain why amazon doesn't BAN me i never even got a warning which i usually get when i use any other tool,

But this one it seems does the job and the best part is

You dont have to buy Proxy Lists.
No Need For Different IP-s every time you run it.
It works flawlessly with any Windows OS.
There is no installation just turn it on Put your license info and you are good to go.

They also allowed me to have 2 licenses for the price of one back when i first started to use it,and so far i cant say nothing bad about it,
i also like how you can start scraping and then just minimize the software into tray and forget all about it,it doesnt bother you its like it can work invisible.

I was very surprised on how they coded this software & even more surprised i never heard of itbots,and now i know why,
they make kickass software and marketers are keeping it quiet and nobody knows about them cause nobody wants to have competition.

So to Cut my story Short

Good things about the software are:

It Works Flawlessly for Amazon
You will never Get Banned from Amazon
It works Fast for myself
Easy to Use and Install
Very good Scraping Engine (Info that you pull from amazon is impressive)
Most importantly very good Customer Service i can't remember how many times i had questions about the software itself and John Helped me every time,no questions asked.

:):)

Bad things about the software:

There are none to be blunt.....

In my time that i have been using the software they released one update for the scraping engine and that was that,no problems what so ever from my side....

So i can reccommend it to anyone interested in Scraping info from Amazon.

Yeah that is my opinion!

Posted · Report post

I also bought this tool a while back about 2 weeks ago,they released 2 updates i told them they should upgrade their scraping engine simply to add more things to it and it appears they listened,i am quite happy with the software now it works as promised on the video!

Posted · Report post

I use this tool for a while and it works as described i noticed amazon doesn't show all results too but still i get 10000 results for my ecommerce purposes so software works very good and i am happy with it for now i only had this new version so i cant speak about the old one.

Posted · Report post

So i had the chance to test their Beta Amazon Scraper v1.2 and this is my review of the Product:

So i am Using the UK version of it and as far as scraping goes it does the job very nice.

I scraped around 9860 items in around 4 hrs,and i never got banned or anything i have Amazon Seller Account.

Results are very nicely formatted in Excel sheet,my account is safe its perfect for uploading the data with Turbo Lister in my own online Store.

I also tested the USA Scraper and it works just as nicely as the UK One all in all i am satisfied with the new version and i am happy they added new things to their scraping engine.

Good Job Itbots,i recommend the software to all marketers and Promoters.

Posted · Report post

Great tool i must say it works like a browser software and its undetectable by Amazon,i have been using it for a month now it scrapes every important thing i was amazed how fast it works and there are no problems with it,i just start it up,set my keyword,search for it,and click on "Start Scraping" and done deal software scrapes around 100000 items from single scrape that is what i saw in my scraping jobs it takes like 4,5 hours to get all of it!

Nice stuff iTbots i like your software so far!

Posted · Report post

Wow they updated this tool with two new scrapers i just saw it the ASIN Scraper and Listing Scraper.....this tool just became more awesome...

You know itbots your tools really should be more expensive! (i'm just saying)!

Posted · Report post

I just bought Amazon Scraper 2 days ago....

It works as described i got that email when they asked me to rate their product on this forum so to all potential buyers....

Amazon Scraper works As Advertised,so far i am very satisfied!