Welcome to iTbots Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing topics, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

E-bay Scraper (Ecommerce One)

Question

Posted · Report post

So i had a chat with John from itbots support he asked me to review this products i purchased about 3 weeks ago and he said its critical to be honest so i will try my best here:

E-bay Scraper works very good for Scraping E-bay American Version i had a special request to include Australian Version as well John quickly send me an update so as for their Support Service i am pleased how fast they can be.

Scraper works good no interruptions or Captchas or any Account Problems with my E-bay Seller Account emerged in 3 weeks.

Results are Put in a CSV file which i Upload to my Ecommerce store with Turbo Lister so i am only saying this for my needs this software works great i didn't noticed any special problems with it (Well few times my computer restarted due to Windows Update was set to automatic that was my fault so that interrupted the scraper) but The software itself works as described.

Good Job John and entire itbots team!

6 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

E-bay Scraper is another tool from my Workshop so here we go:

It works fast
I never got banned from E-bay
I Like the Scraping results (They are very impressive)
They keep it updated which is Important to me cause E-bay changes and they are keeping up with the changes and bringing new updated engine to us for free.

I can't see bad things about the software since i have been using it for a month now i have been waiting to make the review just to see how will it perform.

So far so good i am happy with it and i can reccommend it to anyone interested in E-bay listings!

Posted · Report post

Very good tool it works as described in the video,well basically all of their products work as described in the videos!

Posted · Report post

They gave me a trial of 3 days before purchase ....i was thrilled with it,it works just like the video and ebay can't detect you i had a long chat with john about it and the simple matter is Ebay thinks you are just a visitor one of many from their 4 million users constantly online.

It scrapes everything from ebay it also scrapes everything from stores i can just import everything i need into my own E-commerce store with the CSV File Generated.

Scraping speed is quite good fast enough to keep you under the E-bay radar,and results are always promising!

Posted · Report post

I am testing it now,software works much like the video...on my network it downloads products pretty fast,and i have been testing it for a week now....

So far so good!

Posted · Report post

i am using this scraper for over a year and it works good for my intentions from time to time i have issues with licenses Cause i use several computers but they offer quick support so this isn't a issue!

i got their email about rating their product so i thought i would help you guys out!

Best of Luck!

Posted · Report post

This scraper works for most of the E-bay see i downloaded leads from e-bay stores and e-bay original website so i had this tool in original version and it had a flaw it  used to crash then they updated it added some memory optimization tool and i never had any problems with it.

All in all a good scraper and it works for stores which is a big deal!