Welcome to iTbots Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing topics, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Yelp Leads Generator my first review!

Question

Posted · Report post

So i Purchased This Software about 3 days ago and itbots support encouraged me to make a review about this software so i said
what the hell lets do it so let me share my experience.

Good: Works Incredibly Fast and you can research 10 keywords at once and SOftware stays stable in one run i managed to get 11000 results.

Bad: To be Honest there is no bad side here software works exactly as described and its fun to use so i reccommend it to anyone!

5 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Yelp Generator is incredibly fast.....

I have been using it for 3 months and i am very happy with it,i had bad experience at the beginning when i had issues with my license but then I talked with Itbots and
they let me have another license for free so i solved that problem after few updates so now the software works truly unbelievable.

Its Fast,you can Search 10 keywords at once and its very useful for Phone Campaigns to be honest i made around 2200$ using it and i couldn't be happier with it!

Good job john

Posted · Report post

i have been using it for weeks now....program works very,very fast and its undetectable to Yelp...just like on their video!

Nice work itbots!

Posted · Report post

I had great experience with this software you just select what you are looking for and click on the scrape button!

i have been using it for a year to be honest i didn't even know they have a forum where we can review their products until i saw the email!

Great work admin!

Posted · Report post

Hey there i was asked to make a review about the Software so i guess they owe me one now.

Good Things about this Lead Generator is the fact it works Incredibly Fast like Light Speed lead generation and results are good for my needs i collect actual addresses for my SEO Niche so i can reccommend this Software to Anyone who need Leads from Yelp!

Good Job you Guys!