Welcome to iTbots Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing topics, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Yelp Business Suite>>>My Review

Question

Posted · Report post

Hey everyone i wanted to give out my review for this software i have been using it for 3 months

Good Things: By Far the best software i have ever tried for automating Functions on Yelp you can Send messages,review Businesses,Download Leads,use those leads Later it really works great.

Bad Things: Well i noticed that sometimes it takes software longer to Review all Businesses and that is pretty much it, all functions work really great with this Software by my experience

Its Well Worth the Money and it works as Described on their Website!

3 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

I Really love this tool its great for lead generation and i love the fact it can review businesses i use it for 3 weeks now and its awesome!

Posted · Report post

I Purchased this Just last week and it works fast basically i scrape businesses and then i send them all a message promotiong myself and i earn $$$ like that its so easy and simple and i recieved an update for Business Star Rating!

So i am satisfied with it and i can reccommend it to anyone looking for marketing and promotion tools!

Posted · Report post

This tool is quite useful for me cause it allows me to post reviews for other businesses and I can scrape information easily with it!

i owned this product for over a year till their email i didnt even know i could review this product...

Basically you can't go wrong with it i have been using it and it is reliable software works as needed and i never had any serious issues with it!