Welcome to iTbots Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing topics, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Question

Posted · Report post

So Guys i am Impressed with this Software and wanted to share my Opinion here on their website.

I Made around 56$ since i start using this software and i have been using it for 2 weeks and what i can say is that it works amazing in past 2 weeks i send over 500 messages to fiverr Community and they never restricted me or limited my account my Gigs are doing really good and my sales are improving.

I simply send messages promoting my products in attachment and people usually Buy them and its all automated and works Perfectly.

Thanks you guys amazing software for Promotion and marketing i hope you will keep developing it!

8 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

I Also have Fiverr Promoter i was asked to do a review so here i go:

Great Stuff: Software can send Unlimited Messages to FIverr Community in Spinned format and you can send Attachments and Favorite Gigs and this all works pretty Good really i am happy with the way it works.

Bad Things: Sending Messages is Kinda Slow it takes 12 seconds to send 1 message i asked support why is it like this and they told me that FIverr Has a Messaging Function to Flag accounts which send messages every 10 seconds and they explained that Software was designed to keep my account safe from Restriction and Limitation on Fiverr so i asked around on Fiverr Official Forum and one of their Moderators Confirmed that this is True so i know its not really their fault,so that is the only bad thing i can think of for this software other than this it works flawlessly!

All in all Its a Great Software to Have!

Posted · Report post

I Purchased it 2 hours ago and so far i send like 70 messages and made 4 sales with my messages so this is a cool software i watched all videos for this software and its awesome for Marketing and Promotion.

Great Stuff Guys!

Posted · Report post

I bought it after seeing all of your comments since they have No questions asked refund option i figured i will give it a shot so i had this software for 2 weeks and i am also amazed how good it works this is how i do it:

I turn it just before i go to bed.

When i wake up i have at least 40 messages waiting for me and everyone is interested in my gig and i made around 94$ in 2 weeks and this software paid off completely i actually made some money with this i am glad you guys reviewed this product otherwise i would never bought it i simply dont trust just anyone but after seeing your comments i wanted to try it and i am glad i did!

Nice Software amazing for Promotion and Marketing!

Posted · Report post

I have this tool for a while now around a month i think anyway it is amazing for Marketing i personally am marketing my websites and i receive a lot of traffic and people are interested and Fiverr sellers usually buy stuff from me so far i made a decent amount and this software payed off entirely its  good thing you can send messages in attachments favorite gigs great Software to have i was impressed with it.

Posted · Report post

Looks like i am the only one that uses this software just for promotion of my Fiverr Gig and that is all you guys promote websites and stuff....

Anyway i got an e-mail to review this product so i said what the hell all of you did it i will too

So I only have good things to say about this software i can send messages as much as i want and i promote my gig using spinning wheel function and i made 210$ so far using this method and this payed off completely for me anyway i am not that technical but i know money when i see it i select my search parameters enter my messsage select how many users to contact and software does everything else by my opinion amazing work from developers i fully support them in this software.

Good job guys!

Posted · Report post

Actually I also use this software for promoting my Fiverr Gig and i can say that is works just as described i send out a lot of messages all around and that is how i get sales software sends attachments along with written message and it works i made 95$ till today so its worth it!

That is what i think!

Posted · Report post

I used this tool for 3 weeks and i made few accounts just to be safe and i can say it works quite good i sold 15 gigs these last 2 weeks.

and i had difficulty running the bot for the first time i used it (It was just a blank screen ) but then iTbots support quickly helped me understood what i was doing wrong and issue was solved within a day!

So far i made around 60$ using it and i cant complain it works very nice!

Posted · Report post

Amazing Software i sold 4 gigs in last 2 hours...

last week i was testing it and i sold over 25 gigs that week..

Really useful stuff if you are working on fiverr!