Welcome to iTbots Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing topics, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

LinkedIn Leads Generator---My Review

Question

Posted · Report post

Now I have been using this software for a month now so this is what i can say about it i was asked to do an honest review so that is what i will do.

Bad things about this software is that is doesnt collect all info like E-mails which is kinda bad,but good thing is that is literally collects everything else from LinkedIn and that is a good thing and it has a Profile Viewer so that is the best thing about the software by my Opinion.

So That is what i had to say about the software!

Good one for sure!

5 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

I have this Software but i generally only use the Profile Viewer Function

It generates a lot of Traffic on LinkedIn and allows other users to view My profile i made over 300+ connections using it

That alone is worth Purchasing it,other scraping functions i only use when i have to find out User's URL to their LinkedIn Profile.

All in all Love this Program easy and yet simple to use!
Eugenetox likes this

Posted · Report post

I use it on occasion mainly for leads and it generates URL-s of every user so that is useful to me and of course i use Profile Viewer for generating traffic it is an amazing Software for Lead generation.

That is my take on this software,nice, good to use, easy to generate leads all in all very solid software!

Posted · Report post

I see all of you made reviews so iTbots asked me to make a review too,i have been using this for  3 weeks and i can't help but to say it works flawlessly!

I own LinkedIn Premium account which allows me to Search undefinetly for users and companies on LinkedIn and this software makes it easy for me to find out which companies will i target for my campaigns i spoke with itbots and they said they will soon issue a email harvesting tool for collecting emails addresses from linkedIn which will be another useful thing!

Profile viewer is the best thing about this it generates huge amount of traffic and i made around 400 connections in 3 weeks of usage!

All in all it works as intended,and i am satisfied with it!

Posted · Report post

i too own linkedIn premium software download all leads very fast sometimes i have issues with Groups but in general it all works nicely!

Posted · Report post

I use this tool for my premium account needs,it generates leads fast it drives traffic to my profile in short it makes my life easier!