Welcome to iTbots Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing topics, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Question

Posted · Report post

So My Review of Manta Scraper:

Good Things: The Best and pretty much Only Scraper which actually works for this website like advertised on their Website.

Bad Things: Scraping Speed is Slow now i know it has to be slow to avoid their Security but since i have used this software for a while now that is the only bad thing i can think of from my 5 months of using the software!

You will Get a lot of use from it that is for sure we made over 2000$ in 3 months selling our Products from E-mails we collected using this Software so i cant complain it is a great Purchase!

19 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Ok so i am Using this software for this last month:

Good Things: By Far the best Scraper i have ever seen for this website just as advertised on their website and in their videos i have tried several including Power Leads Generator 
but the best i got is about 40 or 120 results and with this one i get around 3000 leads more-less.

I use E-mails which Software scrapes and that is how i make my sales so far i made a fair amount!

Bad Things: What he said in post above Scraping is Little Slow for my liking but when you take into
consideration just how hard it is to do this on Manta.com i really cant complain about it.

By My Opinion very nice piece of Software!

Posted · Report post

Well i too can say when it comes to Scraping its the best out there and it works nicely you just have to get used to it.

When i started using it it was confusing and after couple of Skype Chats with John from iTbots i actually managed to use it normally.

Then i started to look at their videos and it actually made a lot of sense then, so today i can scrape a lot more leads than
i used to and it works great for me.

I have no comment about the speed by my opinion its a normal scraping speed for this type of website.

Posted · Report post

Manta Scraper is a good tool to have if you are a marketer you can collect a lot of E-mails i mean

Its Not Expensive
Its not hard to use
It generates useful leads
And you receive full support
i also got Spoke.com scraper with my Purchase so i cant complain.

It scrapes very good sometimes there are bugs which iTbots fixes in like a day or so (They release Updates) so my experience with them
has been quite positive and i also use their E-bay Scraper which works well for me too!

That is my review so to speak!

Posted · Report post

Hey Guys so i am using this Software for 2 months and it had its setbacks in beginning they updated it and now it works perfect for my needs it looks we all sell our products using this software .

So Scraping Speed is good

Results are always Impressive

And Price was Great considering how much Data you get from Manta.

Anyway this is an great software to have in your marketing Tools!

Posted · Report post

I Use this tool for 2 weeks and results are amazing i get around 3200 leads per night and i divide the E-mails per my employees and we contact all these people sure sometimes they dont respond but 95% of the time they do and that is how we earn we also use other tools but this is one of them and i have to compliment iTbots for a great job they did with updates and general Software!

I reccommend this to anyone!

Posted · Report post

So i got an email and they also asked me to make a honest review since all you guys did it,here we go:

Facts: Software works as described and it downloads leads quite succesfully from Manta.com,i dont use Worldwide version so i cant speak about that.

HMA Version of the scraper is a little slower cause it takes about a minute to change IP on HMA VPN Pro but in general it works for a night then i have to restart my modem cause HMA messes up Internet Connection but that is easily solved.

USA Scraper (I use this one heavily) Works good  i am a nit picker by nature so u guess the only thing i mind is that it should be little faster but keeping in Mind this is the ONLY SCRAPER WHICH ACTUALLY WORKS FOR THIS WEBSITE

I can let that go, to be honest i am satisfied with this software and they did a good job putting this one together.

And that is my honest review!

Posted · Report post

Well to be honest my experience with the software is kinda divided yes there are good things and bad things about it to be honest (Since they asked me to make an Honest Review)

So Good Things are as Follows:

1- Scraper Works as Described
2- Scraper Speed is Satisfactory to me (I have a lot of experience with Similar Websites so i know how much it takes to make something like this work)
3- They really do offer Full Support i had Endless chats with John about Various Functions of this Software.

Now Here are the Bad things i can't believe nobody mentioned them before:

1-Sometimes Scraper's "How Many Business Scraped" Thing Gets Frozen and it doesn't Updates as it should this Threw me off quite a bit until i realized the error i will explain below.
2-Sometimes Scraper Freezes Due to DBC Failing to send the Real Code to an Image(Basically when Software hits an Captcha Image DeathByCaptcha sends the software the wrong code and Scraper Cannot Continue)

Now Let me tell you about my Experience with iTbots and this Software.

I purchased it and immediately i got an Email to Download the Software
So i got my License key i entered it activated my copy ........bla,bla,bla
Then i Tried to Scrape Something as Described in their Videos of the Software at Work.

This is where i first Experienced the 1st point of my "Bad Things" List.

See I started Scraping it was going well i got to the 77 records and for the first time i noticed Software has Hit a Captcha image
And then i watched very closely to see will it solve the captcha correctly .....and it did i was amazed and then i realized that scraper works,so i chilled out and minimized it to tray and went to sleep.

Then i woke up the following morning and an immediate Shock to me apparently scraper only scraped 122 records,(I was sooo MAD)

I Contacted iTbots Support and to my surprise they responded and asked me to check the generated file (This is when i got even more MAD)
I Mean How Dumb do you think i am??? they insisted that i check the file,so i figured fine i will check the file even though i know there are only 122 records...

Another Shock, I Import the file to Excel and to my surprise the file contains 3226 Records Scraped (I set it to scrape 100 pages) This is when i was truly amazed.

I Immediately started to Apologize to John Personally since i really wanted this to work as Promised and it did work i just wasn't aware of this Bug and then we had a long chat about the problem and after few hours
i Concluded that this small bug is not that important seeing how i can download so many leads.

Now to my Second Point the DeathByCaptcha API Mistake (Its not itbots fault btw)

See i have been using the software for 3 weeks now and i know how to use it but back then i didn't knew much about it, i noticed that sometimes scraper stops scraping at around 2500 records and i started to watch closely what is happening
i figured out that the code that DBC Sends to the software for solving captchas is Wrong Like i said its not itbots fault but due to this error i had to restart the software and go again later on i learned you can have several copies running the same time and that was kinda cool.

What can i say i tried other software's for generating leads but Manta offers Unique Information about every business and no other software supports downloading leads from their website (There are few but they are very old and out-dated)

My Best Experience was with itbots cause unlike others they actually respond to all my questions and i have to give props and thanks to John I wasted a lot of that man's time in order to figure out how to make this work,eventually i realized that their videos explain everything you just have to watch them trough.

And their Software works in fact the only reason i am writing this is to let others know what can they expect from this software to put it simply:

It Works Nicely,you just have to get used to its quirks once you get that going you will generate massive leads i made a lot of $$$ using telemarketing from Phones that this scraper Scraped so it was a money well spend!

I Encourage anyone to try this,you wont make a mistake!

Posted · Report post

So My review of the version 2.2 they asked kindly to review it so here we go:

I am glad they got rid of the HMA and Other Confusing Modules this is much simpler now onto scraping:

* Scraping works a little faster now i think they disabled graphics on manta or something cause pages load much faster now
* It takes Manta lot longer to lock me out ( i downloaded 1770 leads yestaerday before they locked me out) Naturally i restarted the software and went from there.
* I like the new installer they put in place its much easier to install and use.
* More Scraping Options are great Scraper now scrapes facebook Pages and Twitter Pages (Great for promotion) if the business has those of course.

Now as of stability like i said overall new Update v2.2 is very good in all aspects (I wish they could get rid of manta security for good) but nothing anyone can do there so for now i am happy they are releasing more updates.

So thats my review,keep up the good work guys!

Posted · Report post

Woow There is a lot of your guys,i was also asked by John to make an Honest Review and they have been good to me since the start so here it goes:

First Of All iTbots has been very professional from the start i worked with Lisa,John and Nick and they have been very Kind to me that is why i am happy to review this software.

So Good Sides of Manta Scraper is :

It Actually Scrapes Data As Intended and There is very little you need to know about the software all you need is DeathByCaptcha Account and you are good to go it works on all my systems Windows 10 and Windows 8 Without any issues from the start.

Software will get you around 3500 leads per keyword and yes it works little slower but that is to be expected from Manta i Tried literally EVERY OTHER SOFTWARE FOR GENERATING LEADS,But This is the only one which works exactly as described.

So The Bad Things About The Software are as follows:

Sometimes Bar which Counts how many Data Software has Scraped gets frozen and even though Software Continues to Scrape  It Appears as it is frozen i remember my first Scraping efforts when i started the scraper and it stopped at 50 haha,so i left it running all day cause i had to go to work anyway when i came back and opened the scraped file it had 3445 Leads inside it I Was Confuzed and Then i went on the forum and i saw that this is a common thing and with time i gotten used to it,John explained once that this happens because manta is trying to Block or Crash the browser or something i dont understand the Technical Details of it all.

So that is the only thing i could Mind but all in all my true opinion is that This Software is Amazing i told several of my friends about it they were thrilled once they used it everybody thought Manta is Not Crackable i Tried Python Scripts i Bought on Fiverr i tried Imacros,Ruby even PHP to make this Work and then i stumbled on a Facebook Ad Which Said that itbots Apparently has a solution i tested it and tried it i used it since version 1.9 and Software Works As Described that is my point i am not surprised there is not more reviews in this section Marketers out there do not want people to know about this Software it gives anyone an Unfair Advantage and a Lot of Leads from a Website which is Un-Hackable.

All i can say is Thank you itbots and keep up the good work,i love the Free updates you guys put out for everyone i love the Spoke Scraper i got with the software (Which also Scrapes E-mails that is a big help)

So That is My review i Hope you will buy this and Save yourself a lot of Time finding Quality Leads!

Posted · Report post

Guys - I need help. I don't seem to have luck with the manta scraper. I tried for past 3-4 days. The process produces CSV with only first few records up to 19 to 30  and then only 'TRUE' in the manta URL column for all other rows of 1035 results with other columns blank. Any idea what is going on here? 

Posted · Report post

Guys - I need help. I don't seem to have luck with the manta scraper. I tried for past 3-4 days. The process produces CSV with only first few records up to 19 to 30  and then only 'TRUE' in the manta URL column for all other rows of 1035 results with other columns blank. Any idea what is going on here? 

You know i had the same issue on my computer on windows 8,a while back ago then i read this article and it really helped me,
I was with John for few hours on their Chat and I actually fixed my own problem.

http://www.toppctech.com/best-fix-err-ssl-protocol-error/

in my case issue was in Windows Hosts Permissions i had to allow full access maybe that is the same issue you are having.

Since i applied that fix software has been working normally,Leads are always impressive.

Posted · Report post

I got an email to review the software if i want, i didn't really wanted but i saw you all reviewed it,and their support has always been good for me  so i decided to do it.

So after using the software for about 3 months this is what i concluded:

Software works as Described in their videos,it's not the fastest scraper i have seen but it's certainly the only scraper i have seen that works on Manta Website.
Downloaded Leads are always good regardless if are you doing email campaigns or phone campaigns i always generate sales based on my formula.
Their Support is really why i am making this review,always very fast,very helpful staff that communicates well between each other and they respond to emails fast.

If there were any bad things about it i would say so but software really performs well without any major issues,once i had to reset my license,once they replaced my license

and that is pretty much it,all i can say safely is that it works just as described on their website and in today's world that is a rarity!

Very Nice Work from itbots!

Posted · Report post

I am using the new version 3.4 i can't believe how fast and reliable this software is.....

I mean it defeats Manta's Block,their Captcha service,and various other tools in protecting the data from the website.

Leads i get from this software are always good and my Emails campaigns are better than ever i have a lot more important emails now in my portfolio and they all respond quickly!

Very nice Tool i am happy i bought it

Posted · Report post

i will be brief it looks like you guys above me like to write articles...anyway

Software work fast,just like the video,i couldn't find any issues till this day and i have been using it for a month,usually i am a pessimist about these tools but it looks like this one works exactly as described on their website.

I can reccommend it to anyone!

Posted · Report post

I just wanted to update everyone that this new Manta Scraper v3.6 works AMAZING!

I Upgraded it just 3 days ago and i am impressed itbots has created the only tool on the market that generates leads from this website.....apparently you guys specialize in impossible tasks,i know about manta security that is why i was sceptic about the software,but it blew me away,very fast i generated about 2000 leads and already got few positive responses trough my email campaigns.

I know its more expensive now its 85$ it used to be 69$ but that was while the software was still in version 1.8 i think i have been watching the development of this tool for quite a while now and decided to purchase in this version and i have to admit!

Its worth every penny!

Posted · Report post

This Software really works i won't say its the fastest i've seen ....

i will say its very fast for a website such as Manta.com,with a lot of protection on it!

I got this software at version 3.5 and even then it worked quite well in this new version v4.0 it works just as good it uses 2 browsers i suppose that is neccesary so far i didnt had any issues with it apart from the initial license mix up but they solved that in under 2 hours!

I have to say scraper works as advertised,you put your keyword your city and let it work,that is all you have to do ,so in conclusion i would recccommend this to anyone working on Manta.com!

i hope you will continue your work admins!

Posted · Report post

Well i been using this software for 2 weeks so far my experience has been good,in fact software responds well i watched all tutorials from beginning some things were unclear to me but admins soon explained everything to me!

It works quite fast leads are reliable all in all i am quite satisfied with Manta leads generator

Posted (edited) · Report post

I just purchased this product where can i find my license key?

EDIT:

Sry guys i just found it in my paypal purchase email.....my bad!

Edited by OIPVera45
Found The Product Key

Posted · Report post

I Own This Software for about 3 weeks and i had difficulty using their 2 browser feature....but then i realized how easy it actually is so after watching their video tutorials i picked up this technique fairly fast!

Anyway as fro software and how it works.....i can only say that it works exactly as described in their videos,there is a small learning curve and that is all after that, working with this software became very easy and leads it pulls are good in every case!

Kudos to developers,good job!